Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Batter Up...


Nate is in the middle of his first season of T-ball. He is absolutely loving it! I must say, he has done very well, other than the fact he just stands around out in field and lets the other kids sworm the ball...it's great! Last game he was the second baseman and he ran to the base, sat on it and yelled for his teammate to throw him the ball before the runner got there...needless to say, that didn't happen and he the runner had a great time trying to share the base...his two feet and Nate's little bum! ... We all need a good laugh once in a while! We love you Nate!

5 comments:

Lindsay Ann said...

Kim-
I'm so excited your bloggin' now! Cute blog!

The Mayers said...

hey kim your blog is so cute. My blog is private so I will sind you an invite. It is mayerweiner.blogspot.com
Brandy

Hassingers said...

Well it's about time!! Just kidding. I love your blog, it is so cute. :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

He is too cute- fun bloggin' huh? We love it- that is how I keep in touch with 1/2 my friends all over! You guys need to come swim with us sometime.
luvs
jodi

Dana said...

Kim,
Your family is so cute. I found your blog through Sandi. I miss you guys, so I'm excited to see what you are up to.