Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Buck-a-Roo







They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...well, we're thinking about...what happens in Pine Valley, stays in Pine Valley...Nate and his Grampy spend a lot of time together up there and this last time, they were down at the barn and Nate said, "I just farted" and Grampy said, "Nate! you just tuted!" (because that was a more polite way of saying it) and Nate looked up at him in question and said, "What's the difference?" Grampy about fell over laughing...kids are the greatest! Later on, they were up in the kitchen and Grammie said, ohhh - I think Bryn stinks and Nate said, "she's not the only one that stinks, I just farted!" Grammie and Grampy roared with laughter! The kid is great! Honestly he does not get this from home! I think that's what makes it soo funny, especially because his dad is a very polite person. Some things really make me wonder, especially the things kids pick up elsewhere...particularly from the cousins! Overall, Nate really enjoys his time with Grampy, whether it's on the horse, four-wheeler, lawn mower, fishing boat, etc... Last week Nate looked up at me and said, "I am lucky!" and I said, " you are? why?" and he said, "cause my Grampy loves me...he gives me horsey rides on his back, and I love it." " oh Grammie, she loves me too, she chases me!" My heart skipped a beat...it's nice to know my child feels loved! Thanks Mom and Dad!

0 comments: