Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out with the Old...In with the New











So we got rid of the Xterra and yes, we bought a minivan! AHHH! I am having some major stress about it. I was always the one who swore up and down that no matter what, I was not driving a minivan...I thought I would be the last person to ever own a minivan - well, I proved myself wrong again! I am now the proud new owner of a minivan! Go Honda Odyssey! I still struggle with it on a daily basis, but I must admit, it is awesome. Nate thinks it's the coolest car he has ever seen! He has been so proud to show it off to his friends and cousins! It makes me feel okay because Nate thinks it's so cool...if he only knew! However, the convenience is great, and I realize and think about that until I see a reflection of myself while driving it, then I get a little worried! Chris said to me, "what are we doing buying a minivan, we have two kids and now were buying a mini van?" I said, well, just think of it as your new B.M.W. that is, your new "big mormon wagon!"...he smirked.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy posts! K, can't believe Bryn turned just about your whole downstairs GREEN! Funny how the husbands always laugh at stuff like that...until THEY are the ones dealing with it! ;) And yes...go mini-vans! Jared says we will will have one someday. He is probably thinking about the 8 kids he thinks we will have...YEAH RIGHT! (about the kids..not the van.I am not opposed to a big mormon wagon!)

Rob and Jewls said...

Welcome to the mini van club! Now you can be a true soccer mom! I am hoping to be rid of ours in a year or so...no matter how practical these cars really are. There is nothing better than walking straight to the back of the car to tend to kids. Now we may not be cruisin in the height of style, but we are cruisin in comfort, right?