Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Roundin' up with Dixie!







You have just got to love the Dixie Round-Up! What would St. George be without the Dixie round-up? I think Nate would be lost! He looks forward all year long to the Rodeo! Every year, the Wednesday before the Rodeo, we visit the rodeo grounds to get an up close and personal look at all the animals, especially the horses and bulls! Nate is always extremely fascinated! This year Bryn definitely had much more interest than previous years. She truly makes a pretty little cowgirl...she's definitely taking after her big brother, "cowboy Nate!" Nate was so excited to go that he had to have everything in place and ready to go the night before. Needless to say, we arrived at the rodeo an hour before it even started! The cowboys definitely gave us all a little excitement, especially when one cowboy was bucked off of a bull, got up to his feet and began walking when he was hit from behind and thrown way into the air with his body doing a full 360 while still in the air - it was nuts! Luckily, the cowboy was okay and ended up walking away! Life is always an adventure at the rodeo!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You have been one busy girl! Look at all the posts! I should have you rub off on me so I can get some posts done that I have been meaning to! Congrats on the new van! And I loved the story about Bryn and the green marker. You poor thing! Now when Hayden gets stuff all over, I know who to call to find out how to get it out! Brandi said you are coming to bow night! We will have a blast! See you there!

Sandi said...

So fun! I miss those St. George Rodeos! Hope you are doing well!