Easter time fun with baby chicks.
Bryn loved the baby chicks.
Nate wasn't so fond of them!
Bryn loved the baby chicks.
Nate wasn't so fond of them!Happy Easter!
Easter is a great holiday to reflect on life and our many blessings. I couldn't feel more blessed than to be the mother of Nathan and Brynley. I can't help but think about Mary and the kind of mother she must have been to raise a perfect child and then have to watch him be crucified, while having no way to stop his excruciating pain - it must have been beyond any comprehension. I am grateful for her and her sacrafices. That is one women that I can hardly wait to meet. If there are any two women in history that I look up to it would have to be Mary and Emma...two women of much sacrafice and heartache. I am grateful to live in these times with my husband and children and I am indeed grateful for the atoning sacrafice of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Because of him, we can be resurrected and have eternal life and be together as a family forever!



1 comments:
Kim you're so sweet! It was good to hear from you! Who did these pics? They are darling! We did live bunny ones but they didn't really turn out:( jerzie has that same outfit Bryn is wearing, so cute! Anyway, that is so exciting about the preschool thing. Where is it going to be? Let's please get together soon! Easter is over! We have all been sick, Jerzie is still throwing up..it's day 4..but as soon as things calm I will call you! Promise! Love you!
Post a Comment