Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOVING THE SNOW IN PINE VALLEY...

Bryn loved getting pulled on the sled! She was a pretty good sport! The tube is one of Nate's favorite things..with sledding coming in second!
Bryn and Breckon played really good together.
The kids, as they were being pulled behind the four-wheeler on sleds.
One good looking boy who loves to play in the snow!
After a while, Bryn got tired of sledding and she jumped on with Grampy.
The kids could not seem to get enough!
All of the cousins being pulled by Brock!
On MLK day, there was no school, so we loaded up and headed to Pine Valley to play in the snow. It started out with dinner on Sunday and then a sleep over until Monday. The kids had an absolute BLAST! All of the cousin kids were there. There is nothing quite like a beautiful day to play in the snow!

1 comments:

Hopie said...

This was so fun to read!!! I'm totally adding you to my blog list!!! If you don't like it, call 911, I'm sure they'll care as much as I do!!! HA!!!